Sunday 29 May 2011

All About Me..


ASSALAMUALAIKUM...................... 
AND WELCOME TO MY BIODATA..........

   My name is Mirana Binti Mohd Sharom and I'm 19 years old. Most of my friend call me Mira but my family call me 'Adik' . I was born on 20th August 1992 in Kampung Temau,Raub,Pahang.My mother gave birth of me at Raub,Hospital. I have 3 siblings including me. As you all might guess, I'm the youngest in the family. 

  My father's name is Mohd Sharom Bin Jalil. He's 60 years old. Before he retired ,my father worked in the public works department. My mother's name is Misnah Binti Sirat. She's 48 years old. My mother is a full-time housewife since he got married to my father. Both my parents have been dedicated their lives in raising the 3 of us and ensure that we become successful individuals in this world and here after. I thank God to have such great parents.
 
  The eldest among my siblings is my brother,Ahmad. He's 35 years old and already married. He has been blessed with 5 sons. He graduated from National University of Malaysia in statistic management. He now works as executive at ‘Permodalan Nasional Berhad’. The second one is my Sister, Miliza. She's 24 years old. She got her first degree which is Statistic from National University of Malaysia. Then recently, she work as a executive bank at OCBC Bank , Jln Hang Kasturi near with Masjid Jamek.
 
  My primary school life begun when I was 7 years old. The school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Temau,Raub. I pass in UPSR in standard 6. Then I went to secondary school, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Raub but only 4 days. After that, I  continued my study at SMKD. I managed to do well in PMR in Form 3 and continued my form 4 in the same school.I choose science stream class in form 4 and 5.Now,I want to complete my study at Selangor International Islamic University College,course diploma in Human Resource Management. After finish my diploma, I want to continue my study in degree, then take master in human resource. I hope my dream will be achieved.





photo's I and my friends,,..




 













No comments:

Post a Comment